Tuesday 15 March 2011

Lucky Star!

This was an amazing start! thank you for letting me begin my adventures in the anime world with an easy going show like this. I found it really enjoyable and easy to follow, with some characters who i could really connect with. I gotta say though, the first time i saw the opening i genuinely had no clue what i had let myself in for. But the ride was totally worth it and i'm hoping that the rest of the shows you sent me will be as enjoyable and loveable as this one, i have many memorable moments, including Konata's gaming with miss Nanako and her banter with Kagami and her twin Tsukasa.
Overall i found this to be a really engaging show with lots of hilarity which was always fresh and intersting, however i didn't understand many of the jokes because they were all related to other shows which i havn't seen, and i think you had to ba a true anime fan to get some of the words they used, so i looked up some of the words 0.0 and soon realised that this show isn't as innocent as it pretends to be haha
I also really liked Konata's cousin, the policewoman with the road rage, and i would like to give this show an 8 out of 10.
thanks for a great start xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment